Wednesday 27 May 2009

Moo-cows take a shine to Bertie


Moo-cows take a shine to Bertie
Originally uploaded by Di Di's Trip pics

Bank holiday was nearing and the campsites were getting full so one night last week I opted for a spacious layby just outside Milton on Sea. It looked fairly deserted and there definitely no 'Strictly no camping' signs to I figured I'd be in for a peaceful night.

Er, no.

I'd only vaguely clocked the cows in the next-door field but within about 15mins of my arrival I was far more acquainted with my new neighbours.


They seemed perfectly harmless but I sought the safety of the inner Bertie...just in case. And then I reversed a little bit so they couldn't look into the van with their dark, inquisitive eyes. What was going on behind that innocent Fresian facade?
Maaan, you can tell I'm a city dweller.

No comments: